Qualifying Clients and Guarding Assets
Planning for Medicaid is rapidly becoming one of the main functions of estate planning. This practical briefing outlines essential approaches to pre-planning to qualify for Medicaid asset criteria and critical emergency planning when the need is immediate. Get the basics down: register today!
- Clarify Medicaid eligibility criteria.
- Maximize the use of exempt assets.
- Learn how trusts are used in Medicaid planning.
Who Should Attend
This legal course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, benefit representatives, fiduciaries, trustees, and paralegals may also benefit.
- Complying with State and Federal Medicaid Requirements
- Pre-planning and the Use of Trusts
- Emergency Medicaid Qualification and Spending Down
- Other Estate Planning Documents
- Trust Administration Issues